Payment of Fees
- Cheques / Drafts are to be made in favour of 'The Air Force School' Delhi Cantt. along with three copies of the computerised fee 'Slip'.
- The registration fee for KG to XI for Non Air Force children including Ex-Air Force children is Rs. 100/- per child, for AFO/AFA it is Rs. 40/-.
- If the fees are not paid by last working day of the first month of the quarter, the name of the students will be struck off the rolls without any further notice. A re-admission fee of Rs500/- will be charged.
- School Fee is payable from 1st to 10th in the 1st month of the quarter starting from 01 April, 01 July, 01 Oct & 01 Jan.
- The computerised fee slips are given to the students during the 1st week of April, July, October and January. In case of non receipt of fee slips by 7th of the first month of each quarter please contact the Account Section. An amount of Rs. 10/- shall be charged for a duplicate computerized fee slip.
- If 10th happens to be a holiday, the fees will be accepted on the next day without late fee. For fees paid after the last date for every quarter late fee fine of Rs 10/- per day will be charged till 15th of first month of each quarter by cash only.
- For fees paid after the last date for every quarter late fee fine of Rs 10/- per day will be charged till 15th of first month of each quarter by cash only.
- If the fee cheques are dishonored by the Bank for any reason, payment only with late fee fine will be accepted at the school counter. Also an extra amount of Rs. 200/- will be charged for any dishonoured cheques.
- Out station cheques are not accepted and if received will be returned and a late fee fine will be charged.
- If fee cheques are dishonoured twice by the bank for any reason, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.