- The School has two buses of its own. In addition students are transported to and from the school through hired buses.
- Bus routes are fixed and the students have to use available routes convenient to them. Requests for change of route/boarding point will not be entertained.
- The bus facilities are extended as a privilege and cannot be claimed as a right.
- Although all precautions are taken for the safety of the students, the School cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or death.
- There is no system of part withdrawal or one way charge.
- In case a student is found to behave in an indiscipline manner, he may not be allowed to use the school bus.
- Bus fee is charged for 10½ months only.
- Parents are requested to intimate change of address so that records can be updated.
- Pass will be issued once in two years free of cost and in case of loss duplicate bus pass will be issued on payment of Rs.20/- These passes are liable to frequent checking by the School authorities.
- Passes are to be amended from the Office for changes of route if the residential address is changed. Any student, if found using the transport without authorization, will charged for full year.
- All bus users are to carry the bus pass every day.
- List of the respective buses with Teacher In charge and Bus Prefects is displayed on the notice board.
A student who wants to discontinue the use of the school bus must give a month's notice or pay bus fee charges in lieu of notice period