WEBINAR ON MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Team Satyam organised an online session on Sunday ,11th july at 4 pm on Management and Entrepreneurship . It was attended by students of classes XI and XII and their class teachers.
In this session speakers spoke about entrepreneurship, the corporate sector, careers in management and information about the top colleges offering IPM/ BBA in the country .
Mr Sanjeev Bikchandani , Padmashree awardee and founder of companies like Naukri.com and Infoedge, Mr Satyam Shankar Sahai – Founder team Satyam and Clat possible and Mr Rahul Sharma – IIM alumni were the key speakers of the event .
The session gave students a good analysis of the current trends in the sphere of management. Anecdotes on zomato and naukri.com motivated students to think about management as a career .
Overall it was very enriching session which was appreciated by all.
Students and Teachers Feedback:
- Manaswita - “It was a really informative session. Mr. Bhikchandani's words about entrepreneurship and his company's start were very inspiring. The second half of the webinar was about IPM and BBA programs in India. It gave me a clear idea about how to go about the preparations and which other colleges offer similar programs.”
- Ankur Singh – “The session conducted by management and entrepreneurship team SATYAM. Mr. Sanjeev Bhikchandi discuss his personal experience. Mr. Rahul Sharma talked about prepareing for entrance exam. Mr. Bhikchandi told us about loan and other financial aid. Through this session I got to know how life is difficult to handle. I like this session and thanks to all team for wonderful session.”
- Himanshi Gupta – “ The session was really very informative.
I enjoyed the stories about Jeevan Saathi and Zomato. It was truly an excellent session”.
- Ms Tanima , Pgt English
“The session conducted by Management and Entrepreneurship by team Satyam was interesting and informative. Mr Sanjeev Bhikchandani recounted his personal experiences. His short anecdotes on Zomato and Naukri was enlightening and offered a fresh perspective to look at academics. Mr Bhikchandani went beyond just mentioning the career choices, he made the students aware of the bank loans and other financial aid that students could avail. Mr. Rahul Sharma talked about preparing for entrance exams. The entire session was conducted in a conversational manner and most of the queries put up by the students was addressed. Time duration could have been reduced.”
- Ms Shubhra Bhatnagar , Pgt Chemistry
“It was very detailed and analytical .Showed a practical vision to students to choose a suitable career. They emphasised that it is better to do a specialised graduation and then do entrepreneurship after that. Was a bit lengthy”.
- Ms Viniti Sethi , Pgt Mathematics
“The online webinar on Management and Entrepreneurship conducted by team Satyam for classes XI & XII was an interesting session conducted by Mr Sanjeev Bhikchandani , Mr. Rahul Sharma and Mr. Satyam Shankar Sahai. They opened up idea about the carrier options in the corporate sector as an entrepreneur. Information about the colleges and how to prepare to get admission into those was also given. In a nutshell, it was quite an informative session for the students. Thanks”
Some images of the session :