CIRCULAR TO PARENTS – 3KM VIRTUAL RUN (FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN)
Classes VI to IX
1. "CBSE" in association with "Fit India" is conducting 'Fit India Freedom Run’ for overall physical, emotional, and mental well-being from 15th August – 2nd October 2020. The Aim of the run is to encourage fitness and help all citizens to get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases etc.
2. Our school is happy to announce that we are conducting “3KM VIRTUAL RUN”, under 'Fit India Freedom Run’ to encourage the practice of exercise with family members on Sunday, 27th September 2020 for the classes VI to IX. Under this initiative, parents are requested to encourage their wards and can also join this session wholeheartedly and do physical exercise.
3. The concept behind this run is that “One can run anywhere, anytime!”
Steps to be followed by the Participants:
- Run a route of your choice, at a time that suits you.
- Break-up your runs.
- Run your own race at your own pace.
- Track kms manually or by using any tracking app or GPS watch.
If your ward is interested to participate, you are requested to please fill up the google form (Link given given below).
The schedule for submission of google form is 5:00am to 7:00pm on Sunday, 27 September 2020. For any query please contact Mr. CB Sangwan (9968341258) and Dr Madhavi Pathak Pillai (9582432351).
(Lomina Rajiv) (Amita Gupta)
Vice Principal Principal